At school Mrs M taught me to do a Christmas count down, it tells you how many more days until Christmas and it was fun. Everyone got it done Mrs M helpt me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
At school Mrs M taught me to do a Christmas count down, it tells you how many more days until Christmas and it was fun. Everyone got it done Mrs M helpt me.
Posted by
emily's Folio
at
4:31 PM
Labels: Inquiry Block
1 comment:
Hi Em,
I love your blog, you have been very busy telling us about everything you have been doing at school and at home. Yes Christmas is fast approching and I am sure Santa and his Elves are all busy making all the present for all the children. Keep up the good work, I know how much time and effort you put into it.
Love Mum
Post a Comment