THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Ninja!

Super Hero's


Today we learnt about Super hero's. My Favourite super hero is Super Girl. We did a alphabetical Super hero word wall.The words that we had to put in alphabetical order was: Spider-Man, Batman, Robin, Super-Man, Wonder Woman, Flash, Hulk, Invisible Woman and Mr Fantastic. If you can put them in Alphabetical order then leave a comment saying the order of them.
Please don't leave without leaving a comment.
Thanks
From Emily






6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Emily. I like superheroes too and I like Underdog. Do you like Underdog too? I like your blog too.

Anonymous said...

Hi Emily your super hero was super girl.My favourite super hero is wonder women.

Anonymous said...

Hi Emily. I love your blog I love it is so cue. I love the kittens.

Anonymous said...

Hi Emily I LOVE your blog theingk youv got a grat blog.

Anonymous said...

SHES! grate Emily I wonder if she was human she woud grate.

Anonymous said...

hi emily i love your blog i would like to know more that you are doing in class.from amara