Here I will write about things I do in literacy block.
Yeah, Emily! You have your own blogfolio. I like the design choices you have made so far.
I love you Emily, Love Billee-Jane xoxox
I like your blog Emily because your blog is cool and you played with me today Emily.
happy birthday emily.
Hi Emily.I love the little cute kittens on your blog.becouse they are so so so so so so so so cute.
I like your blog becausethe kitten is cute from Tierney
Hi Emily I like your weemee it is great weemee . Did you know that my weemee is like the girl on hairspray.
I like the photo of your cat Milly. Has she ever had any kittens?
i hope you have a good time at the farm at easter time from grace's emily
emily you are a very nice friend.
I like your blog
I enjoy hi my name is Emily.
Want is your frends name.
Hi Emily i like your cat background
I like your Blog.
Hi
What did you do on the holidays. from olivia
Hi Emily I like the cute kittens. In the backround.
hi emily your my best friend love you Jemma xoxoxoxoxoxxoxo
Hi Emily I like your blog so much from Brooke.
Hi emilyCute kittens in the background!!I like your cat milly it is cute!Did you like the 0lympics?From Grace 2M
Hi Em, I love the cats in the background. Do you have one??? Thanks for the invitation.
Hi Emily have you ever be to the zoo from grace
Hi EmilyI like your blog because you have kittens on your blog and I love kittens and cats too just like you!love from Naomi
Hi emily. grace
I like your pihil if the cat.It is col
Dear Emily I Like Your Blo
Hi emily i love your you are my best friend and i love cats i used to have one but it died claire.*-
To Emily I think that you blog is great from Brooke.
Hey EmilyI hope you can email me because we havent talked in a long timemy email address issophierox1@hotmail.comThanksFrom Your Bestie Sophie
Post a Comment
31 comments:
Yeah, Emily! You have your own blogfolio. I like the design choices you have made so far.
I love you Emily,
Love
Billee-Jane xoxox
I like your blog Emily because your blog is cool and you played with me today Emily.
happy birthday emily.
Hi Emily.I love the little cute kittens on your blog.becouse they are so so so so so so so so cute.
I like your blog because
the kitten is cute from Tierney
Hi Emily I like your weemee it is great weemee . Did you know that my weemee is like the girl on hairspray.
I like the photo of your cat Milly. Has she ever had any kittens?
i hope you have a good time at the farm at easter time from grace's emily
emily you are a very nice friend.
I like your blog
I enjoy hi my name is Emily.
Want is your frends name.
Hi Emily
i like your cat background
I like your Blog.
I like your Blog.
Hi
What did you do on the holidays. from olivia
Hi Emily I like the cute kittens. In the backround.
hi emily your my best friend love you Jemma xoxoxoxoxoxxoxo
Hi Emily I like your blog so much from Brooke.
Hi emily
Cute kittens in the background!!
I like your cat milly it is cute!
Did you like the 0lympics?
From Grace 2M
Hi Em, I love the cats in the background. Do you have one??? Thanks for the invitation.
Hi Emily have you ever be to the zoo from grace
Hi Emily
I like your blog because you have kittens on your blog and I love kittens and cats too just like you!love from Naomi
Hi emily. grace
I like your pihil if the cat.It is
col
Dear Emily I Like Your Blo
Hi emily i love your you are my best friend
and i love cats i used to have one but it died
claire.*-
To Emily I think that you blog is great from Brooke.
Hey Emily
I hope you can email me because we havent talked in a long time
my email address is
sophierox1@hotmail.com
Thanks
From Your Bestie Sophie
Post a Comment