Here I will write about things I do in Inqury Block
hi Emily I like your cat blog
Hi Emily, how are you doing. Hope you have fun at your farm.Harry.
hi Emily I hoy you hop you a good time on your blog.keep up your good blog.
hey Emily I liked you cat and it is very pretty and i know that you like cats. love talia xx
hi emily i love your blog and i love the cats your blog is a cat cat cat blog from claire.
I love your Voki, it is awesome. I really love the background. I also have a pink background. Brooke
I like your kitten, it is so cute. My cat's name is Sebastian Luis. He is very naughty.Brooke
Hi emily i like your cat it is pretty I will see you at school. from Grace
Hi Emily I really like your pet pal, can you show me how to get one? from Tierney
Hi emily you have worked hard on your blog see you at school tomorrow. from claire. xoxoxo
Hi it's Brooke I love your voki so much from Brooke.
I like youor vido
Hi Emily I like your . bog . Emily
Post a Comment
13 comments:
hi Emily I like your cat blog
Hi Emily, how are you doing. Hope you have fun at your farm.
Harry.
hi Emily I hoy you hop you a good time on your blog.keep up your good blog.
hey Emily
I liked you cat and it is very pretty and i know that you like cats.
love talia
xx
hi emily i love your blog and i love the cats your blog is a cat cat cat blog from claire.
I love your Voki, it is awesome. I really love the background. I also have a pink background.
Brooke
I like your kitten, it is so cute. My cat's name is Sebastian Luis. He is very naughty.
Brooke
Hi emily i like your cat it is pretty I will see you at school. from Grace
Hi Emily I really like your pet pal, can you show me how to get one? from Tierney
Hi emily you have worked hard on your blog see you at school tomorrow. from claire. xoxoxo
Hi it's Brooke I love your voki so much from Brooke.
I like youor vido
Hi Emily I like your . bog . Emily
Post a Comment